2022: Four Drilling Programs Planned
Targeting the Cordilleran regions of North and South America: Yukon, Nevada, Colorado, British Columbia & Peru
Why Invest in Alianza?
Current Joint Ventures
- High grade silver-lead-zinc property optioned out to Coeur Mining in the Yukon near Coeur’s Silvertip Mine: Tim.
- Klondike and Stateline copper projects optioned to Allied Copper.
- Copper exploration alliance in southwestern USA with Cloudbreak Discovery PLC.
A variety of early stage exploration projects ranging from the Silver District in the Yukon to a drill ready copper project in Peru. Excellent exposure to gold, high grade silver and copper.
Tight Share Structure
- 148.9 milion shares outstanding
- 195.6 million shares fully diluted
- Insider Ownership: 30%
- Major Shareholders: 37%
Alianza is a Spanish word meaning “alliance”.
The name reflects the focus on the Americas and the mission of the company, which is to generate highly prospective mineral exploration targets with strong potential and find quality partners to help advance the projects and make economic discoveries.
›Large land position in one of the world’s richest silver districts
›Mining friendly jurisdiction, Road-accessible
›Very little recent exploration due to fractured ownership, lack of coherent exploration
›High grade mineralization within known vein systems and potential to depth, on strike and in new veins
›High grade mining dating back to the 1920s (24.7 tonnes @ 3102 g/t)
›Sandstone-hosted gold prospect approximately 20 km from Mancos
›Additional groundwork undertaken in Fall 2020. Results are pending
›2020 program confirms that gold mineralization may be widespread with potential for a larger gold mineralizing system
›Covers an area of anomalous silver-lead-zinc in soil geochemistry
›Potential to host a carbonate replacement – manto style deposit, similar in nature to the nearby Silvertip mine
›Optioned to Coeur Mining
›Emerging as one of North America’s premier mining districts
›Multiple deposit styles (High-grade gold veins, porphyry, VMS deposits)
›Recent discoveries, new infrastructure (road, power)
›High grade gold target
›Historic vein samples of 194 g/t and 123 g/t Au over 50cm
›2018 samples of 122 g/t Au
Next phase of drilling high grade silver at Haldane, Yukon planned for Summer 2022
- A minimum of 2,000 metres planned at the West Fault target to extend high grade silver mineralization from the 2021 program.
Exploration at Tim Property, Yukon
- Awaiting results from the 2021 program which consisted of SkyTEM airborne geophysics, mapping, soil geochemical sampling and trenching.
Exploration work at Klondike Project, Colorado
- JV partner Allied Copper is planning initial remote sensing and magnetics geophysical surveys to be followed by drilling.
Drill program at Twin Canyon, Colorado
- Alianza will seek a partner to conduct a ten-hole RC drilling program once permit for the program is received.
Mark T. Brown, CA-CPA
Jason Weber, P.Geo.
President & CEO
Winnie Wong, CA-CPA
Rob Duncan, M.Sc.
Marc Blythe, MBA, P.Eng.
Craig Lindsay, MBA, CFA
John Wilson, M.Sc., CPG
Subscribe for Updates
Suite 410 – 325 Howe Street
Vancouver, B.C. V6C 1Z7
(604) 687-3520 x246